The list of shameful passwords
No matter how uninspired you are, never ever, under any circumstances,
set one of the following passwords for your account:
- Any variation of the word “password” or “admin”.
- Your name or surname.
- Your partner’s name or surname.
- Name or surname of any member of your family.
- The dog counts as your family.
- Birthdate or birth location of anyone mentioned at the previous points.
- 12345, 123456789, 1111, 987654321.
- “qwerty” or “abcde” are just as bad.
- “696969”. Shame!
- “Batman”, “Superman” or any other super hero name. Except “WonderWoman”,
Wonder Woman is the best! Just kidding. No super heroes.