How not to infect your mobile phone with malicious apps
- Only install well-known apps, ones that are extremely popular, from big companies.
- Do a clean-up among the apps already installed. Get rid of the ones that you don’t use anymore.
- Also get rid of the ones that require too many permissions.
- Keep those apps up to date. Vendors constantly come with updates that bring new features, but also fix security and privacy vulnerabilities.
- Install a trustworthy antivirus (again: it should be from a big, well-known vendor).