1. Finance – Crimes that hinder the ability of business organisations to conduct ecommerce
2. Copyright Infringement – Copying the copyrighted work, including any copyright
3. System penetration – Unauthorised access to computer systems or networks
4. Computer terrorism – Hacking system intended to terrorise
5. Online Pornography – The processing or distribution of child pornography is illegal
6. In the school – Although the Internet is a source of education. But children need to be
aware of how to operate the tool safely and responsibly.
7. Swindling investing through computer networks such as advertising.
8. Misuse of information on the internet and bring the information which is useful to
make money on their own.