Your phone is smart, but is it secure?
Many neglect smartphone security, but with so much sensitive data on it, you should everything you can to keep it safe. Here a few basic and vital steps to take:
- Turn on your screen lock and use it at all times.
- Use encryption to protect confidential information stored on your phone.
- Turn your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth off when you don’t use them.
- Install an antivirus for smartphones.
- Check permissions before installing an app.
- Don’t install rogue apps.
- Back up your data.