6 ways to prevent being cheated into buying – selling products online
1. Check the merchant’s website for electronic commerce registration with the Ministry
of Commerce. It will notice from “Contact Us” page. In the registration, the seller will
receive a registration number. The electronic signatures will be appear on displayed.
2. Choose a shop that responds in good way. The simple observation is that the store
has a good response. Consumers can check the review by the number of shipments
on the page.
3. Purchases on a website with a minimum of one year sales. The consumer can easily
check through http://www.seologs.com/dns/domain-check.html.
4. Check the seller’s response to the question. It can be verified by answering questions
such as, how often do the sellers answer customer questions.
5. View the terms and conditions of the product or service after the purchase. If the
seller does not specify, consumers should ask to clearly understand before making a
purchase. In a good way, ask through Web-board or Email to have written evidence.
Should not deal on the phone.
6. The products should not be illegal, such as pirated CDs, fake goods, illegal goods or
hight price product.